If you have a WAV file, you can convert it to MP3 using iTunes on Windows or Mac. If you already have the WAV file in iTunes, skip ahead to step 4.
- In the iTunes app on your Mac, choose File > Add to Library.
- Locate a file or folder, then click Open.
- You can also drag a file or folder from the Finder to the iTunes window to import it.
- Left click on the file to highlight it.
- Click File>Convert>Create MP3 Version.
- Look under "Today" (at the top of the window) and you'll see the album the MP3 is located in. Click on the album icon and the file will appear below.
- Click on the file and drag it to a folder or the Desktop.
If Create MP3 Version is grayed out, go to iTunes > Preferences > General > Import Settings, and select MP3 Encoder.⬅ FAQ